Thursday 24 November 2016

25 November

Our first stop day was to pay courtesy call to Mayor of Aya Town. He welcomed us warmly.

Group photo taken outside Aya Town Mayor's office
After that we proceeded to Aya Junior High School. We couldn't wait to see our buddies again !

Picture of Aya Junior High School
There was a welcome ceremony for us. The whole school was there!

We joined them in class and had lunch together too!




While some of us went to Sadowara Junior High School...












After lunch, we went orange picking and horse riding! We picked fresh oranges and ate them on the spot !












,



We also went to Aya suspension bridge. It was a beautiful sight..




Student Reflection:

Today, I visited the Aya mayor before going to a fruit farm. At the farm, I saw many oranges and we were able to pick them off the tree to eat. Next, I saw how the students of Aya junior high studied and how they spent their time in school. Later on, I rode a horse for the first time and it was a really nice experience. I also stroked the horse and even though the mane felt a little rough, I really like how it felt when I touched it. Last of all, we went up a suspension bridge.
Some of us were scared of it since we were so high up.
The thing that made the  biggest impression on me is that after we visited the Aya mayor and everyone else , I found that they were all very polite .
Something important that I learned today is that we can still have a strong relationship despite the fact that we cannot communicate well since we have different languages . This was what I learnt when I visited the mayor of Aya and the mayor of Miyazaki city.
Shuqing - 2D





No comments:

Post a Comment